We’re excited to announce that on Friday, June 16, we’ll be hosting our first CSP Business-Building Mentorship, a day of learning with Eric Cressey and me. This event will take place at our Hudson, MA location. Eric and I have spent nearly a decade crafting the operational systems and strategies that fuel CSP today, and we’re excited to pull back the curtain for fellow gym owners.
It is our intention to foster an environment conducive to learning and the exchanging of ideas, so we will be limiting participation to 20 individuals.
Here’s a look at our agenda for the day:
- 8:30am: Registration & Coffee
Morning Session – Lead Generation & Conversion
- 09:00am – 09:30am: Introduction: The Four Pillars of Fitness Business Success
- 09:30am – 10:30am: Lead Generation: Strategic Relationship Development, Identifying & Connecting with Opinion Leaders, Social Media Strategies
- 10:30am - 11:00am: Q&A
- 11:00am - 12:00pm: Lead Conversion: CSP Selling Strategy & Methodology
- 12:00pm - 01:00pm: Lunch
Afternoon Session – Business Operations & Long-Term Planning
- 01:00pm – 02:00pm: Operations: Accounting for Gym Owners – Guest Lecture from CSP’s CPA, Tom Petrocelli
- 02:00pm – 02:30pm: Operations: Internship Program Design & Execution
- 02:30pm – 03:00pm: Operations: Hiring Protocols, Staff Development & Continuing Ed.
- 03:00pm – 03:30pm: Long-Term Planning: Lease Negotiation Considerations
- 03:30pm – 04:30pm: Long-Term Planning: Strategic Brand Dev., Evaluating Opportunities, SWOT Analysis
- 04:30pm – 06:00pm: Q&A
Cost – $699.99 We hope to see you there!